These are ooeeyy, gooey, messy and tasty. It’s pretty much the best way to describe them. Apologies if you’re on a health-kick and can’t resist. They are pretty amazing and pretty low-cost to whip up. Oh so much chocolate, oh so much bite. Yeah they’re pretty perfect. Enjoy this one guys…for chocolate-lovers everywhere.
Bakes: 12 Slices
Make: In 45 Minutes
- 200g Plain flour
- 25g Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 150g Unsalted Butter, softened & diced
- 75g Icing Sugar
- 200g White Chocolate
- 150g Milk Chocolate
- A dusting of icing sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 180C & grease a shallow baking tin
2. Whisk the flour, cocoa powder and butter together, add the icing sugar to the mixture after.
3. Add the mixture to the baking tin and press down using the back of a spoon, bake for 25mins.
4. Remove from the oven and allow to cool whilst melting the white chocolate in a bowl, pour over the top of the bake and allow to cool in the fridge for 30mins.
5. Repeat with the milk chocolate and drizzle over. Sprinkle two-three dustings of icing sugar over the top and allow to cool in the fridge for a further hour.
6. Cut evenly into 12 squares & serve.