This is a great summer smoothie to wake-up to in the morning. With a mixture of fruits it gives the perfect blend of sweetness and contains ingredients which are enough to keep you fuelled for a portion of the morning. The mixed seeds pack a protein punch too, this is one I love to make during the summer months…enjoy!
Makes: One 400ml Glass
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Apples
- 80g Mixed Berries
- 3 Tablespoons of Soya Yoghurt (Natural or Vanilla)
- 1/2 Ripe Banana sliced
- 2 Tablespoons of Mixed Seeds
- Handful of Ice
- Put the apples through a juicer to give about 150ml-200ml of fresh apple juice
- Pour the juice into the blender and add the berries, yoghurt, banana, seeds and a handful of ice.
- Blend for just a few seconds.
Tip: If you are using frozen berries, there is no need to add extra ice to the blender.